Ecobonus Cars & Bikes 2022: Where are we? A month after the Prime Minister’s decision containing the new incentives was approved, some key steps are still missing before the measure is officially launched. Let’s see together what the latest news is.
The sentence that containsEqupons for cars and motorcycles 2022which provides new incentives for the purchase of electric, hybrid and low-emission cars and motorcycles.
Let’s see in the next article what is a file the reasons of delay And How much is missing Before citizens can book the reward on Invitalia’s own platform.
The Self-Blocked Environmental Reward: What’s Happening?
Does not openEqupons for cars and motorcycles 2022. The DPCM containing the new incentives was signed at the beginning of April, but Some steps are still missing necessary to make the measure applicable, for:
- Preventive oversight of legality by the Audit Bureau (and subsequent approval);
- Publication of the Cabinet Decree in the Official Gazette;
- Adaptation of the online booking platform by Invitalia.
How long will it take to unlock the bonus? The timing of publication in the Official Gazette is near 30 days: Thus, as we are at the beginning of May, we can assume that the wait is about to end.
Ecobonus auto 2022: What does it offer
The Car Incentives 2022 It is awarded in normal people It is organized according to the following scheme:
- 3000 EUR To buy new M1 class cars in Emission range 0-20 g/km (electric)at a price up to 35000 Euro + VAT, to which an additional 2,000 euros can be added if a certified vehicle of a category less than 5 euros is canceled at the same time;
- 4000 euros To buy new M1 class cars in Emission range 21-60 g/km (electric hybrid)at a price up to €45,000 + VAT, to which an additional 2,000 euros can be added if a certified vehicle of a category less than 5 euros is canceled at the same time;
- 2000 Euro To buy new M1 class cars in Emission range 61-135 g/km (endothermic with low emissions)at a price up to 35000 Euro + VAT, only if a certified vehicle of a category less than Euro 5 is canceled at the same time.
Incentives for two wheels
For two-wheeled wheels belonging to classes L1e, L2e, L3e, L4e, L5e, L6e, L7, however, only if scrapped:
- Contribution from 30% of the purchase pricea maximum of 3000 euros;
- Contribution from 40% of the purchase priceup to a maximum of €4000, if available Shipwreck Motorcycle in a category from 0 to 3 euros.
Finally, for new motorcycles and thermal scooters belonging to classes L1e, L2e, L3e, L4e, L5e, L6e and L7, there is a seller discount equal to 5% of the purchase price plus a contribution, in case of scrap, from 40% of the purchase priceA maximum of 2500 euros.