With the decision of the Regional Council, recruitment procedures for about 6000 health workers have started
Here are all the directions for general managers
“In view of the need to ensure standard operating procedures at the regional level with regard to the recruitment of personnel in companies and entities of the Special Representative of the Secretary-General, as well as the implementation of existing legislation on this subject, as expressly required by the public health trade unions, the Regional Council agrees, by Branch decision adviser, on operational indicators on the topic of personnel management in companies and bodies of the SRG, creating a unique behavior relative stability By all directors-general of the health authorities of the entire regional territory under pain of confiscation. At present, this decision will stabilize 5,817 individuals on fixed-term contracts.
The resolution also states that at the end of the fixing procedures, or even at the same time if there is capacity to hire, the General Managers may proceed with passing the ratings currently in force, under pain of forfeiture.
Particular attention is paid to the following competition classifications:
- Classification of Physiotherapists Asl BA, Appropriate Recruitment by Scroll;
- Ranking of psychologists ASL TA, appropriate recruitment by scroll;
- Ranking of individual regional competition nurses, appropriate recruitment by pass;
- Ranking of individual OS regional competition, appropriate recruitment by scrolling;
- ARESS MANAGEMENT EXECUTIVES ARRANGE CONTEST, APPROPRIATE RECRUITMENT BY SCROLLING”
Thus the general managers will be able to settle, having conducted the survey, the nurses and other health workers who have matured:
- On December 31, 2022, in the various departments of the SSN, at least three years of service, even if not continuous, in the past eight years;
- On June 30, 2022 an employee of an NHS organization has at least eighteen months of service, even if not continuous, of which at least six months are between January 31, 2020 and June 30, 2022.
Deliberations – Explanation of the Commissioner Clear – It is a systematic procedure that comes after a great deal of work done by the department, for which I thank and after close discussion with the trade unions and with the public administration.
These are operational indicators for an analytical survey of employees in the service, after a count of various jobs and correct classifications. Indeed, the appointments have been released from the current classifications and the green light for permanent appointment will be given to those in service who have accrued legal stabilization requirements, even if they are appointed in emergency situations. We also launched this clause to avoid leaks and inconsistencies in staffing that would prevent the rights of those in the arrangement or who could achieve stability.”
In short, “all in all”, first the employees who can be settled and then the right fit.
NurseTimes التحرير Editorial Team