A few days after his new show, Final Fantasy 16 No longer Most awaited by readers FamitsuAfter that it was Passed successfully From two Nintendo Switch games, Splatoon 3 and Xenoblade Chronicles 3.
So let’s see the new ranking of the games most awaited by Famitsu readers:
- [NSW] Splatoon 3 – 705 votes
- [NSW] Xenoblade Chronicles 3 – 684 votes
- [PS5] Final Fantasy 16-673 votes
- [NSW] Dragon Quest 10 Offline – 525 votes
- [NSW] Bayonetta 3- 498 votes
- [NSW] LIVE A LIVE – 490 votes
- [NSW] The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild 2-461 votes
- [NSW] Monster Hunter Rise: Sunbreak – 323 votes
- [NSW] Pokemon scarlet and violet – 292 votes
- [NSW] Ushiro – 244 votes
The coincidence is special, as it comes right next to the new and extended show for Final Fantasy 16 during State of Play earlier this month, which seemed to have sparked excitement and thought it might push the hype for Square’s new title even more. Enix, which also conducted another fan-rated experiment just this week (which, however, is too recent to be taken into account in the survey in question, which took place in the previous days).
It could be long waiting Still separate from the release of Final Fantasy 16, expected to arrive in the summer of 2023, it played to rivals, however highly anticipated it is set to arrive first. So enjoy all this Splatoon 3 and Xenoblade Chronicles 3which occupy the first and second places respectively, while after Final Fantasy 16 we find Dragon Quest X Offline and Bayonetta 3, in the top ten and, needless to say, completely dominated by the Nintendo Switch.
As mentioned in the past, the ranking derives from a survey that the Japanese magazine Famitsu gave its readers: so it is a small sample, but it is rather significant in terms of the tastes and expectations of Japanese players.