Vivian passed away at the age of 20, leaving behind a 9-month-old son

Vivian Rodriguez He was washing his usual clothes at his home in Juazeiro, northeast of the country Brazil, when she was electrocuted by a washing machine. The woman, a 20-year-old mother with a nine-month-old baby, was electrocuted shortly after her hand was placed inside the device: investigators explained that the device was still in operation. Her husband – says the mirror – took her to the emergency room of the local hospital, but the woman was pronounced dead on her arrival. After an autopsy, his body was taken to the rural community of Gameleira, in the municipality of Campo Formoso, where his family lives.

Unfortunately not an isolated tragedy. A child died last year in Christchurch, New Zealand after a mother found him unconscious in the phone that had been played by a mother who did not notice her son was present at the time of the start-up.

The shocking discovery at the end of the laundry, when the mother opened the front door to hang clothes. The little boy was taken to the hospital but unfortunately the doctors were only able to confirm his death. According to the Consumer Product Safety Commission, the Mirror reported that since 2014, there have been at least three related deaths of children under the age of five and 3,000 emergency room visits related to washing machine accidents.

Leave a Comment