An additional TV decoder allows you to receive the device directly at home and at no cost. The attachment is Aimed at people over 70 who meet certain requirements: let’s see them together in the next article.
The More than 70 have certain economic requirements They can get it at no cost and straight to your home a TV decoder Suitable for transition to the new DVB-T2 / HEVC digital terrestrial standard.
Let’s see in detail which subjects are eligible to order the device and what is the exact procedure to follow to get it.
Home TV Decoder Bonus: How It Works
The TV decoder bonus over 70 Targeted at people who as of January 1, 2022:
- It has an age equal to or greater than 70 years;
- Receive a pension not exceeding 20000 Euro annual;
- residing in Italy;
- They are the owners of the subscription to the radio service.
Those with the above requirements will be able to receive the new digital terrestrial decoder directly at home e Free. We remind you that the procedure concerns devices whose price does not exceed €30.
Those who have already used the decoder cannot receive the decoder at home Regular TV Bonus Recognized for families with an ISEE of less than 20,000 euros. It is possible to have a TV set-top box at home, however, in case it has already been exploited (or you intend to use it in the future) TV Cancellation Bonus.
Home TV Decoder: How to Apply
The bonus can be a home TV decoder wanted Through three different methods:
- electronically, through the specially prepared website;
- Directly to the post office, by going to post offices during normal business hours.
- Book a delivery by phone at the number 800776883 (Active from Monday to Friday from 10 to 18);
The decoder is delivered directly by Italian Post Without any costs to the beneficiary. For those who need help installing or configuring the hardware, the toll-free number 800776883 is available.