PESCHIERA He risks anaphylactic shock after a wasp sting

PESCHIERA He risks anaphylactic shock after a wasp sting

Red Cross ambulance

The 60-year-old was at work when he felt tingling and started to feel unwell

The risk of anaphylactic shock for a 60-year-old was stung by a wasp at work, but luckily the man recovers when help arrives.

It all happened on Thursday morning just before 10.30am in Peschiera when, based on a preliminary reconstruction of the facts, the 60-year-old was shocked by a wasp in the workplace. He felt tingling and then started to feel unwell.

Fearing that he might be a victim of anaphylactic shock, the Peschiera Red Cross 118 Operations Center and the medical team ran up to full speed, and upon arrival the 60-year-old was happily recovering.

After the first checks in Peschiera, rescuers anyway took him to Cernusco Hospital for further examinations.


© Reproduction reserved

Other articles

Most Read Articles

Leave a Comment