Additional non-reimbursable contributions to restaurants, restaurants and bars on the way: Payment will be made automatically, without applying to all companies that have already requested assistance by the last June 23 deadline. This procedure is stipulated in Legislative Decree No. 152 for 2021 and the operational details were determined by the MISE decree published in the Official Gazette on July 5, 2022.
coming Additional non-repayable contributions for Restaurants, bars and restaurants that they gave Request To access the assistance provided by DL Duplicate Support By the deadline of June 23, 2022.
10 million euros They are the resources that have to be divided among the companies that have the requirements to get the integration.
To determine the work of provisionsArticle 1, paragraphs 17 bis to 17 bis v, of Legislative Decree No. 152 for the year 2021 It is the decree of the Ministry of Economic Development dated April 29, published in the Official Gazette on July 5, 2022.
Additional non-repayable contributions without applying to restaurants and bars
. recipients Additional non-repayable contributions Companies will have the following requirements:
- She was found to qualify for the assistance provided to i WE.RE.CA . WEDDING, ENTERTAINMENT AND EVENTS filed under Article 1bis of the Support Ordinance bis for which an application could have been made up to the deadline of June 23, 2022;
- They mainly carry out an activity that is characterized by the following: ATECO . Codes:
- 56.10 – Restaurants mobile catering activities;
- 56.21 – Provide ready-made mealsCatering for events);
- 56.30 – ribbon And other similar work without cooking.
These three categories you will receive fromrevenue agency ahelp integration needed.
Available resources, which amount to 10 million eurosAs follows:
- The 70 percent It is divided among all restaurants, restaurants and bars that are entitled to it;
- The 20 percent It is divided as an additional share among those whose turnover is over €100,000;
- the rest 10 percentIn the same way, it increases non-reimbursable contributions earmarked for subjects whose revenue exceeds 300,000 euros.
Additional non-repayable contributions to restaurants and bars: one payment for applicants
According to the text of the decree Pay additional non-repayable contributions for Restaurants, bars and restaurants will arrive Without submitting a new request.
everybody ‘Article 6 is reading:
“For the allocation of the contribution referred to in this Ordinance, the procedures referred to in the Ordinance of December 30, 2021 shall be applied. To this end, the Director of the Revenue Agency shall be provided in accordance with Article 6, Paragraph 3, of the same Ordinance sufficient to comply with the provisions of this Ordinance, without prejudice to the submission of single instance To access the procedure referred to in the decree issued on December 30, 2021 and provided for in this decree”.
The decree to which it is referred created operating instructions To obtain the assistance provided for in Article 1 ter of the DL Sostegni bis and intended for sectors WEDDING, ENTERTAINMENT, FESTIVAL ORGANIZATION AND HORECA (HOTELERY, RESTAURANT & catering).
Instructions for obtaining Non-repayable contributions Identified by the revenue agency with Judgment June 8, 2022.: Companies with credentials to benefit from the support procedure were able to provideRequest access by the deadline of June 23, 2022.
In light of the provisions of the MISE decree published in the Official Gazette on July 5, 2022, i Additional non-repayable contributions You will be credited directly to Bank account or post office indicated by the applicant in the application, “In addition to the amount owed by the decree issued on December 30, 2021”.
- Ministry of Economic Development – Decree issued on April 29, 2022
- Standards and methods of paying subscriptions for companies operating in the catering sector.