Lung cancer is one of the most dangerous types of cancer and it is important to know its signs and symptoms. This is what they are.
The lung tumors It usually begins in the cells that line the bronchi and parts of the lung such as the bronchioles or alveoli. Most lung cancers do not cause any symptoms until they have spread. However, some people with lung cancer in its early stages may have symptoms.
If you go to your doctor when you feel the first symptoms, it may be a tumor as well diagnosed At an early stage, when treatment is most effective. It’s possible that many of these symptoms are caused by something other than lung cancer. However, if any of these problems arise, it is important to seek medical attention immediately so that the cause can be identified and treated if necessary.
You may also be interested >>> Lungs detoxification drink: how to clean them of smog, mucus and nicotine
Lung cancer symptoms and prevention
The symptoms The most common types of lung cancer are:
- A cough that doesn’t go away or gets worse
- Coughing with blood or rust-colored sputum
- Shortness of breath
- Chest pain that gets worse with deep breathing, coughing, or laughing
- Feeling tired or weak
- Unexplained weight loss
- Shortness of breath
- Infections, such as bronchitis and pneumonia, that do not go away or come back
If lung cancer occurs margins In other parts of the body it can cause:
- Bone pain, such as back or hip pain
- Jaundice, which is yellowing of the skin and eyes
- Nervous system changes, for example, headache, weakness or numbness in an arm or leg, dizziness, balance problems or seizures.
- swollen lymph nodes
You may also be interested >>> How to cleanse your lungs: a super effective herb
The best way to risk reduction Lung cancer is not to smoke and to avoid inhaling other people’s smoke, the so-called secondhand smoke. If you stop smoking before the tumor develops, the damaged lung tissue gradually begins to repair itself. No matter your age or how long you smoke, quitting can reduce your risk of developing lung cancer and help you live longer. Moreover, it is necessary to avoid exposure to carcinogens and to follow a healthy and varied diet.